As a specialty agency, River City Insurance provides comprehensive solutions to meet the insurance needs of businesses, truck drivers, public entities, agricultural enterprises, and individuals. We do this through the relationships we have established with competitive, knowledgeable, and financially secure insurance companies that offer superior claims service.
What information do we collect? The only information we collect is when you fill out a form on our site. And then we only collect the information that you specifically provide us such as name, email address, phone number and question. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your quote(s); your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests ad support needs.
– To process transactions; your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
– To send periodic emails; the email address you provided may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional agency news, updates, or related service information, etc.
– To administer a promotion; survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
*This policy was last modified on 11/21/2015.